This type of insurance includes coverage for property and mortgage loan investors, loan servicers, property managers, REITs, land bank authorities, etc. FIC issues a single master policy for the institution, allowing the institution to add coverage for properties in which they have an interest. Once the master policy is issued individual properties are not underwritten unless they are outside the policy limits. FIC acts as General Agent for multiple A.M. Best A Rated insurance carriers. FIC can help analyze the requirements of your lenders and tailor coverage appropriate to your portfolio and risk tolerance. We can structure policies to include broad coverage including wind, loss of rents, premises liability and provide flexibility in deductibles or self-insured retentions with limits appropriate to your portfolio.
Reporting coverage is simple for the client through FIC’s proprietary online system, Protector. All types of coverage can be managed through the same platform.
- One simple master policy rather than having to manage multiple underwritten policies.
- No inspections or detailed underwriting.
- Quick and streamlined claims handling through our office.
- Refunds processed quickly and directly to you.
- Flexible billing options.
- Coverage can be placed and paid on an annual or monthly basis.